Kratom shots, like any other herb, comes with a set of pros and cons. You must know about them before you buy kratom in Michigan.
Pros of kratom
- Kratom boosts energy. It is a stimulator.
- The herb reduces pain. It acts as an effective analgesic.
- It reduces anxiety, so is regarded as an effective anxiolytic. It calms the mind.
- The herb relaxes tensed muscles and provides an overall soothing effect on the mind and the body.
- Kratom creates euphoria, which can help to uplift your mood and give you the motivation to carry out your duties and/or hobbies. This ability of kratom makes it a great herb for clinically depressed people.
Kratom for energy is usually taken in low doses. On the contrary, if you want to use the herb for relaxation and sleep, take it in a high dose. Kratom at high doses is a sedative.
The ‘happy herb’
It’s not wrong to say that kratom is a ‘happy herb.’ People report feeling happy after they swallow a few capsules of kratom or toss and wash the powder. Many people are fond of chewing kratom gummies. Some people have a fetish for kratom shots.
Whatever may be your preferred choice for taking this Southeast Asian herb, make sure you use it sensibly and stick to the recommended dosage.
Experts recommend keeping the dose below 10 grams in one day. Kratom is beneficial only when you take it in a limited dose. Too high a dose may produce side effects.
The recommended 10 grams is the highest you can go in the dose of kratom. However, it also depends on your body size and capacity to digest the herb. For some people, taking more than 5 grams may produce side effects. Their body is happy with the lowest doses only.
On the other hand, there are users who report going upto 12 grams with no side effects.
It is better to listen to your body to fix the right dose of this herb. But, as a general rule and to keep yourselves on the safe side, you must take kratom in low doses only.
Some people may need a high dose, such as those suffering from insomnia or moderate to severe pain from arthritis. For them, taking red strains of kratom, such as Red Bali Kratom Powder, upto 7-8 grams is okay.
Remember, a high dose does not mean an overdose. If it suits your body, it is fine. Overdose means something that does not suit your body and creates a harmful effect.
Cons of kratom
Most of the cons of kratom happen due to overdose. The following are the cons:
- Constipation: This generally happens to people who take kratom daily, with not a single kratom-free day in between.
- Nausea: Overdose creates nausea. Beginners may feel nausea when they take kratom on an empty stomach, even in low doses.
- Dizziness: Overdose creates dizziness.
- Dehydration: This happens when kratom users do not drink plenty of water, which is recommended by experts. Dry skin and dry eyes happen due to dehydration.
- Eye wobbles: Overdose causes involuntary twitching of eye muscles.
Search for “kratom near me” and get good quality kratom. Use it in low doses to receive only the pros.